Bell Helmets jet helmet Scout Air gloss black
Discover the Scout Air Bell Helmets jet helmet, the smallest motorcycle helmet in the world.
The Scout Air utilizes an advanced and innovative "In-mold" construction that combines the Tri-Matrix composite shell with the internal EPS liner. The final result is an extremely compact, lightweight helmet that surpasses both DOT and European ECE certification requirements. The ultimate in lightweight protection - in spite of the robust performance - it weighs a feathery 900 grams; so light it almost disappears on your head. Snap in either of the two included visors and tailor the look to suite your style, or pick up one of the clear or smoked "full-face" accessory shields and escape from the elements.
Bell Scout Air fiber helmet with a single fusion to have a smallest approved helmet in the world.
Scout Air jet helmet features:
- Visor: patented closing system for mounting Bell visors and sun visors
- Material: shell in TriMatrix composite fiber (carbon, aramid, glass)
- Outer shell sizes: 5 (XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL)
- Closure: double D
- Weight: approx. 900 g (+/- 50 g) without visor
- Lining: internal lining with stitching in suede leather
- Approvals: ECE 22.05 / DOT