Alpinestars motorcycle jacket GP Plus R V3 black
COUPON -10%: XMAS10
RETURN/CHANGE 60 DAYS CLICK HERE
Alpinestars GP Plus R V3 leather motorcycle jacket black
Alpinestar motorcycle jackets , Alpinestars racing clothing
A premium leather motorcycle jacket Alpinestars fully optimized for the track and high performance, the GP Plus R3 leather motorcycle jacket is anatomically profiled to guarantee excellent comfort and a performance fit. The Alpinestar motorcycle jacket is equipped with protections tested on the track, such as the Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus protection on the shoulders and elbows, this motorcycle leather jacket is equipped with strategically positioned perforations for maximum air flow and elastic panels on the shoulder and back for an optimized fit.
Alpinestars GP Plus R V3 motorcycle leather jacket features:
• Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather with High Resistant Stretch Fabric (HRSF) strategically positioned for comfort.
• Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus armor on shoulder and elbow (Alpinestars Nucleon back protector and Nucleon KR-Ci chest protector available as an accessory upgrade).
• Accordion panel on back and shoulder with HRSF polyamide stretch material on sleeve for an optimized fit and performance.
• Waist adjustment for the highest level of comfort.
• Zip on front and leather collar tab closure for a secure closure.
• Low profile collar with soft edging and 3D mesh inner comfort fabric for enhanced rider comfort.
• Two zippered hand pockets, two inner pockets and an inner waterproof document pocket for safe and secure storage.
• Zippered ventilation for improved airflow.
• Reflective insert.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AA class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Leather Motorcycle Jacket
Shop online motorcycle jackets and motorcycle boots
Alpinestars was founded in 1963 and has grown to become a world leader among manufacturers of professional racing products, high performance equipment, technical footwear and sportswear.
Alpinestars has always remained faithful to its philosophy that recognizes the high importance of testing and developing products in the most difficult conditions and environments. The company has always maintained a strong presence in Motocross, in the Moto GP, conducting extensive research and development projects with the aim of creating the most advanced technical equipment for the best athletes in the world.
A driving force in the development of motorcycle products for over 40 years, Alpinestars began developing its off-road boots when company founder Sante Mazzarolo found himself talking to pilots who needed special boots for their needs.
The first Alpinestars motorcycle boot was introduced in 1965, and already featured some innovations such as a steel shin guard and a buckle closure instead of a lace-up closure. Alpinestars knew that racing was the best way to develop and promote products. Drivers like Roger Decoster and Heikki Mikkola started working on Alpinestars, providing the company with that immediate racing presence and reputation that immediately made it famous for high quality and innovation.
After producing his off road boots, Alpinestars also entered the track racing market in the early 1970s. Once again, advanced technical innovations such as sliders and external shin protection attracted the attention of the best riders and 3 times World Champion GP Kenny Roberts who wore Alpinestars boots on tracks all over the world.
The same philosophy guides the company today. Legendary drivers like Kevin Schwantz, Mick Doohan and Kenny Roberts Jr. in road racing and Ricky Johnson and Jeremy McGrath in motocross have all won with Alpinestars, contributing directly to a product line that is a market reference. This development continues through the new generations; Marc Marquez, Jorge Lorenzo, Maverick Vinales