Alpinestars boots SMX S black
COUPON -10%: XMAS10
RETURN/CHANGE 45 DAYS CLICK HERE
Alpinestars motorcycle boots SMX S black
Alpinestars boots represent performance and protection at the highest level for all bikers
With a durable microfiber upper for comfort and fit and incorporating a host of advanced protective features, inside and out, the SMX-S Alpinestars boots features an ergonomic forefoot shaping, a breathable lining and Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound sole for optimized levels of support and performance.
Features SMX S Alpinestar boots:
- Durable microfiber upper construction that has superb flexibility and a comfortable feel
- Ergonomic new forefront boot shape is streamlined to better control and feel of the motorcycle controls
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) shin plate protector is race-developed for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Lateral Thermoplastic Rubbery (TPR)-injected ankle support construction provides superior comfort and impact resistance
- TPU double-density ankle protectors are layered under the boot outer on the lateral and medial sides
- Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement at the heel area
- Inegrated, replaceable bi-injeted TPU slider features new screw-on fastening system
- Shift pad made from TPU incorporates technical texturing for grip and impact resistance
- Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper and wide hook-and-loop closure flap
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the boot upper for durability, improved feel and better performance
- Removable dual-compound anatomical footbed is made with EVA and stretch fabric
- Rubber compound sole
- Motorcycle Boots
Shop online motorcycle jackets and motorcycle boots
Alpinestars was founded in 1963 and has grown to become a world leader among manufacturers of professional racing products, high performance equipment, technical footwear and sportswear.
Alpinestars has always remained faithful to its philosophy that recognizes the high importance of testing and developing products in the most difficult conditions and environments. The company has always maintained a strong presence in Motocross, in the Moto GP, conducting extensive research and development projects with the aim of creating the most advanced technical equipment for the best athletes in the world.
A driving force in the development of motorcycle products for over 40 years, Alpinestars began developing its off-road boots when company founder Sante Mazzarolo found himself talking to pilots who needed special boots for their needs.
The first Alpinestars motorcycle boot was introduced in 1965, and already featured some innovations such as a steel shin guard and a buckle closure instead of a lace-up closure. Alpinestars knew that racing was the best way to develop and promote products. Drivers like Roger Decoster and Heikki Mikkola started working on Alpinestars, providing the company with that immediate racing presence and reputation that immediately made it famous for high quality and innovation.
After producing his off road boots, Alpinestars also entered the track racing market in the early 1970s. Once again, advanced technical innovations such as sliders and external shin protection attracted the attention of the best riders and 3 times World Champion GP Kenny Roberts who wore Alpinestars boots on tracks all over the world.
The same philosophy guides the company today. Legendary drivers like Kevin Schwantz, Mick Doohan and Kenny Roberts Jr. in road racing and Ricky Johnson and Jeremy McGrath in motocross have all won with Alpinestars, contributing directly to a product line that is a market reference. This development continues through the new generations; Marc Marquez, Jorge Lorenzo, Maverick Vinales