John Doe Rambler motorcycle shoes brown color, cafe racer clothing, vintage motorcycle clothing
Our Rambler is a classic leather boot designed specifically for riding motorcycles with all the important features required of a modern motorcycle shoe. The combination of genuine cowhide and added XTM-Fiber ® membrane (fiber technology made from DuPont ™ Kevlar® Coolmax® and Lycra®) give this boot its high functionality and the respective protection in extreme conditions. So the Rambler by John Doe provides additional abrasion protection over regular leather motorcycle shoes. Another feature is the John Doe Threepoint-Protection, providing additional reinforcement to protect the ankle, heel and front.
All of our motorcycle shoes of course also have a "waterstop function" (like trekking and hiking shoes), i.e. the tongue is designed to prevent water from quickly seeping into the shoe at the laces. An oil-resistant, vibration absorbing non-slip sole is also standard on our John Doe motorcycle shoes. The beautiful vintage leather with contrasting stitching and the JDM metal emblem on the tab round off the design of our "Rambler".
Material & Details:
• XTM protective fiber: Crash side 100% DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber / skin side 100% Coolmax®
• Vintage cowhide 1.1mm (black / brown)
• Water repellent and breathable
• Threepoint Protection (reinforced ankle, heel and front)
• Reinforcement/protection for shifting
• Waterstop tongue
• Oil resistant, vibration absorbing non-slip sole