- Reduced price
Motorcycle Boots FORMA AIR 3 OutDry®
Type: Motorcycle Boots
Brand: FORMA Boots
Model: AIR 3 OutDry®
Season: all seasons
Waterproof and breathable
COMFORT FIT Road: This last is used in some touring boots and a part of the OutDry® range and features a slightly wider fit than the standard last.
- Microfiber & Cordura® upper for hot/summer climatic conditions
- Plastic micro-injected inserts directly on the upper for elevated protection and abrasion resistance/protection
- Personalized New Forma double density rubber sole
- Plastic gear pad protection
- Velcro and zip closure
- Rear reflective insert
- OutDry® waterproof and breathable membrane, 3D laminated directly to the upper
- Comfort inner lining
- Shin and ankle TPU moulded plastic protections
- Soft polymer padding with memory foam
- PP Mid Dual Flex with anti-shock felt midsole
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System) and personalized microfiber covering
OutDry® is a new patented process which allows the lamination of the membrane directly to the upper. Thanks to this unique process, OutDry® is able to enhance the comfort and the performance of the boots, especially if compared to the traditional and standard waterproof bootie system which creates a gap between the boot and the membrane. In rainy or snowy conditions, water penetrates and remains trapped inside between the bootie and the upper.
The foot remains dry, but the boot becomes much heavier and the membrane breathability is reduced due to the humidity and stagnant water. On the contrary, with OutDry® technology the membrane is firmly bonded to the inside of the upper and there is no possibility of creating extra space. The footwear remains water-free, lightweight and breathability is maintained.
- Motorcycle Boots