Motorcycle Boots FORMA Rose OutDry®
Type: Motorcycle Boots Woman
Brand: FORMA Boots
Model: Rose OutDry®
Season: all seasons
Waterproof and breathable
STANDARD FIT Road: A standard Forma last is used in all of the racing boots and in the most part of the touring/urban range.
- Full-grain leather upper
- Specific lady/touring compound medium heel rubber sole
- Personalized plastic gear pad protection
- Padded collar on front cuff for added comfort
- Elastic side and rear panels for better fitting
- Velcro and zip closure
- Rear velcro for calf adjustment
- Rear reflective insert
- OutDry® waterproof and breathable membrane, 3D laminated directly to the upper
- Shin and ankle TPU moulded plastic protections
- Soft polymer padding with memory foam
- PP Mid Dual Flex with anti-shock felt midsole
- Anti-bacterial replaceable footbed with A.P.S. (Air Pump System) and personalized microfiber covering
OutDry® is a new patented process which allows the lamination of the membrane directly to the upper. Thanks to this unique process, OutDry® is able to enhance the comfort and the performance of the boots, especially if compared to the traditional and standard waterproof bootie system which creates a gap between the boot and the membrane. In rainy or snowy conditions, water penetrates and remains trapped inside between the bootie and the upper.
The foot remains dry, but the boot becomes much heavier and the membrane breathability is reduced due to the humidity and stagnant water. On the contrary, with OutDry® technology the membrane is firmly bonded to the inside of the upper and there is no possibility of creating extra space. The footwear remains water-free, lightweight and breathability is maintained.