Biltwell Gringo full face vintage motorcycle helmet gloss black
Biltwell Gringo motorcycle helmets are an icon for your vintage motorcycle clothing, custom and cafe racer. Wear it with Biltwell motorcycle goggles or customize it with bubble or standard visors.
Our first full-face design takes its born-in-the-'60s motorsport aesthetic and elevates it to modern ECE R22.05 motorcycle standards—the European safety protocol recognized by leading helmet makers and independent test labs as the toughest in the world.
• Injection-molded ABS plastic outer shell is rugged yet lightweight
• Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety shell dissipates impact loads and enhances helmet structure without compromising comfort
• Molded urethane chin bar pad dissipates energy from frontal impacts
• Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
• Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
Motorcycle helmet measures Biltwell Gringo
To find the right size, the circumference of the head should be measured at the height of the forehead.