DMD helmet Seventy Five Yellow
Motorcycle helmet Biltwell Lane Splitter gloss agave
15% OFF > COUPON: MUGELLO23
Only until Sunday 11/06/23
RETURN/CHANGE 14 DAYS CLICK HERE
Biltwell Lane Splitter vintage helmet full face gloss agave
Biltwell Lane Splitter helmets are an icon for your vintage, custom and cafe racer motorcycle clothing. A vintage full-face helmet, which combines a unique style with great quality content.
The Biltwell Lane Splitter helmet is a motorcycle helmet with a very strong personality, built with great care and especially dedicated to lovers of specials, who love and know how to recognize the quality of a product.
The line of Biltwell Lane Splitter helmets is nonconformist, modern but at the same time classic, with a front that resembles something already seen in some movies of the 70s. Chin guard aside, the shell has a clean profile, with no grooves or vents, except for a hint of spoiler, which hides the flow extractor. The eyewear visor is branded Biltwell on the front.
Motorcycle helmet certification: ECE / DOT
Technical features full face helmet Biltwell Lane Splitter:
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell is rugged yet lightweight—the best combination of features for a motorcycle helmet
- Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety liner dissipates impact loads and fortifies helmet structure for a secure fit without compromising comfort
- Molded urethane chin bar pad features front and side vents for airflow
- CE-certified polycarbonate shield includes anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments for safety and durability
- Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
- Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
- Molded recesses inside EPS interior shell accept select aftermarket audio and communication components
- Rugged shield hinge hardware with robust detents allows you to open the shield at slow speeds for increased airflow
Biltwell Lane Splitter motorcycle helmet sizes:
To find the right size, the circumference of the head must be measured at the height of the forehead.
XS 53 - 54.25 cm
S 54.5 - 55.75 cm
M 56 - 57.25 cm
L 57.5 - 58.75 cm
XL 59 - 60.25 cm
XXL 60.5 - 61.75 cm
- Vintage Helmet
5 other products in the same category: